To all Ginnie Mae Stakeholders
As a Ginnie Mae stakholder, are you interested in Ginnie Mae education? If so, Ginnie Mae would like to determine your interest in attending a potential four-day Education Summit this fall. We want to hear from you on Thursday, May 30, at 1:00 p.m. EST.
All participating stakeholders should come prepared to respond to the following questions:
- Would your company be interested in participating?
- If so, approximately how many participants would you send?
- Would you prefer the week of September 09 or 16?
- What topics would you like us to address?
The goal of this event is to foster collaboration and strengthen relationships between Ginnie Mae and our stakeholders. There will be opportunities for training, workshops, leadership roundtables, and meetings with your Account Executive.
Instructions to participate in the Ginnie Mae Education Summit call on Thursday, May 30, at 1:00 p.m. EST
In order to participate in this conference call, you will need:
- A computer with access to the Internet
- WebEx client installed on a computer (see details below)
- A telephone
WebEx Installation Instructions
NOTE: Ginnie Mae is using WebEx to host this web conference. All stakeholders should follow the instructions below to test their ability to connect prior to the meeting.
All stakeholders need the WebEx client installed on a computer in order to access the web conference. If the program is not already installed, Issuers can download and test the program by going to http://www.webex.com/test-meeting.html. Enter your name and e-mail address and click “Join.” Follow the instructions on the screen to install and test the program.
Web Conference Instructions
Stakeholders can access the web conference 15 minutes prior to the start of the event by following these steps:
- Open Internet Explorer and navigate to https://deloitteevents.webex.com/deloitteevents/onstage/g.php?d=662128583&t=a
- Enter your name and e-mail address
- Click “Join”
- If prompted for a password, enter “GinnieMae”
NOTE: Stakeholders will be prompted to install the free WebEx client if they have not done so prior to the meeting. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the client. Stakeholders may need to turn off pop-up blocker in order for the program to install correctly.
To listen to the web conference, stakeholders should dial +1 888-950-6752 and say "Ginnie Mae" to the operator, if prompted.
If stakeholders have any questions, please send an e-mail to the Ginnie Mae Training mailbox.